Getting started with YDB
The articles in this section will tell you how to quickly get started with YDB.
Each article provides one or more simple scenarios of doing an action, and additionally includes a link to other documents describing all the available YDB features.
- Creating a database: Create your own YDB database.
- Authentication: Learn what you need to access the database.
- Using the command line interface (CLI): Install the YDB CLI, connect to the DB, and view the usage examples.
- YQL: Get familiar with YQL, the primary query language for YDB and a SQL dialect.
- YDB SDK: Get familiar with YDB SDKs for different programming languages and run simple DB queries from sample apps.